Edward A. Smith, Esq.
Edward has been licensed by The State Bar of California and has been in continuous practice as an attorney and litigator since 1989. He is married with two children. He is active in community service through Lions Clubs International, where he has served as a club (Roseville Host), district (4C-5), and state officer (MD-4).
Edward’s hobbies and interests focus on youth leadership development and education, including high school debate, speech competitions, scholarships, and in promoting growth of Lions Clubs at college campuses in the greater Sacramento area.
- Tireless advocate of client rights
- Practice Area Emphasis: Estate Planning & Probate — Business Law — Real Estate Law — Bankruptcy — Civil Litigation
Bars & Courts
- The State Bar of California
- All Courts of the State of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of California
- Bachelor of Arts — University of California, Davis — 1984
- Juris Doctorate — University of the Pacific — McGeorge School of Law — 1988
- California Bar Association
- Trusts and Estates Section
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Probate and Estate Planning Section
- Real Property Section