Stephan M. Brown
As the Managing Partner of NewPoint Law Group, Stephan is dedicated to providing the highest level of legal representation to all clients. His legal acumen spans the practice areas of business law and related litigation, taxation, asset protection, bankruptcy, and estate planning & probate matters.
Stephan is dedicated to achieving the best possible result based on each client’s individual needs. As Managing Partner of NewPoint Law Group, he is experienced in the practice areas of business law and related litigation, taxation, asset protection, bankruptcy, and estate planning & probate.
Stephan was born in Sacramento and grew up nearby in Solano County. Away from work, his favorite place to be is with his wife and daughter at their home in Granite Bay. He is an avid sports fan who proudly roots for the Giants and the Warriors and enjoys golfing whenever time permits.
- Business Law and Related Litigation
- Asset Protection
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Juris Doctorate with an emphasis in Taxation, Chapman University School of Law, Orange, CA
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
Bars & Courts
- The State Bar of California
- All Courts of the State of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of California
- United States Tax Court
- American Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- Taxation Section
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Tax Law Section
- Business Law Section
- Probate and Estate Planning Section
- Bankruptcy Section